Monday, August 29, 2011

update

Hey guys just wanted to say hi and wanted to tell you that i'm back in old boring school but the good news about school is that I had to study a state all by myself and I chose Nebraska and I got an A+ on it!! So I'll be blogging updates every week or so when I have time.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Congraulations on that wonderful grade for your report. Way to go! You are a star!

Love,

Dee

Amy said...

I've been waiting for you to blog! Don't forget about your awesome grade on your states test!!

I'm so proud of you!

Love,
Mom

Dad said...

Dude, I'm so happy and proud of you! You're making a good impression on Mrs Spohn. A+ on your report, and A+ on your states test...you're rocking 5th grade! I love you!

Pa/John said...

Nebraska? Is that a state? Been there on my way to Wisconsin. Didn't we have to show our passports?

Wish you were hear to swim with me. It is 100 degrees today.

Pa/John