Saturday, March 3, 2012

Update

Hey guys! I wanted to give you guys an update on me. I started another basketball season in January. I still have 2 games to go! I'm still doing good in school and still rocking the tests they give me. CSAP (a BIG test they do on us each year) starts next week,AAAHHHHHH!!!! I might join the mustangs tackle football team this year!! And I am most likely going to play baseball too!!! I got an xbox 360 for christmas,and got Kinect for my b-day! I have been video gaming a LOT, in February one night I stayed up until midnight gaming!! I also got an awesome new video game yesterday called...Goldeneye Reloaded 007(James Bond,The spy).    I have been going to church every Saturday. Its going really good!!! I have also been hanging out with my brothers a lot and setting good examples for them and teaching them new things. Well,when I have more time,I will give you guys another blog!!!!

SIGNED,   EVAN

2 comments:

Pa-JOhn said...

you are very busy! Lots to do in that house. Will see you in a few weeks.
Love,
Pa-John

Dad said...

I'm so proud of you Ev! You're a hard worker.Keep smiling son!