Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wisconsin and South Dakota

I cannot wait until my family goes to Wisconsin because I'm going to see my cousins,my Pa John and his wife,and my uncle and my aunt,and my Pa John's two step doters. After Wisconsin just my family is going to South Dakota and going to see Mt. Rushmore and going to stay for a few nights. Just for a fact, we have to drive BORING I HATE DRIVING!!!!! I love flying because It only takes a few hours. Also we are leaving August 5th-16th. well bye!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Dude!! I cannot wait to swim with you in the lake! We are gonna have the best time of our lives in Wisconsin!
Make sure you wear your shorts with tons of pockets. We'll need a place to put all of the fish we're gonna catch!
ZOOEY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pa John said...

Will have a blast towing you and your brothers on the float. Maybe we can dump your mother when she rides on it. Or, better yet, we can dump your Uncle Declan and your mother while they ride on the float. Yippee!!!

Amy said...

Or....maybe one of your brothers will take a DUMP in Pa John's boat. Even better!