Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today since its SOOOOOO cold and snowy outside,I get one hour of more time at my house! NO SCHOOL!!!! Well until 9:50.Bummer.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Hey buddy! That's cool that you get an extra hour to hang with your bros.

Is Wes crying for Mommy to pick him up....probably.

Have fun at school today!!

Remember what you learned with math last night....to change millimeters to meters, just move the decimal 3 spots to the LEFT. to change meters to millimeters, just move the decimal 3 spots to the RIGHT.

Amy said...

I miss you right now! It's nice when you are home, because I have someone to talk with...:) Only 7 more days of school until Christmas break...yea!!

Love you!
Mom

PS-you are an amazing writer.

Dee said...

We wish you could have spent the whole day at home but we bet you had a good day at school. The Christmas background on your blog is so cool!!

Love you!!

Dee & Papa