Happy 2010 buddy!It's going to be an unbelievable year for our family.I can't wait to have some cool adventures with you, Mom and your brothers in 2010!Think you can stay up until midnight with me tonight?
Hey, it's not 2010, yet. Not until tomorrow. I don't think I can stay up till midnight. I am afraid that I may turn back to a toad if I stay up.Happy New Year!Pa/John
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Happy 2010 buddy!
It's going to be an unbelievable year for our family.
I can't wait to have some cool adventures with you, Mom and your brothers in 2010!
Think you can stay up until midnight with me tonight?
Hey, it's not 2010, yet. Not until tomorrow. I don't think I can stay up till midnight. I am afraid that I may turn back to a toad if I stay up.
Happy New Year!
Pa/John
Post a Comment