I have a flag football game on halloween.It might be our last game.My team is 2-5.We won 2 games and lost 5 games.I hope we turn out to be 3-5.My team is named the destroyers. GO DESTROYERS!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Dad
said...
Dude, I'll never forget that 95 yard touchdown run you had a few weeks ago. When that last guy was about to tackle you and you cut back at the last second...SWEET! You're the fastest runner on your team. I love watching you play. GO DESTROYERS!!!!
GO DESTROYERS!!!!!!!! Yahoo! Wish I could be there. Here is the play: Take the ball and pass it to yourself. Run to the 20 yard line and kick a field goal. Only use this play if you are two points behind in the last few seconds of the game. PaJohn
2 comments:
Dude, I'll never forget that 95 yard touchdown run you had a few weeks ago. When that last guy was about to tackle you and you cut back at the last second...SWEET! You're the fastest runner on your team. I love watching you play. GO DESTROYERS!!!!
GO DESTROYERS!!!!!!!!
Yahoo!
Wish I could be there.
Here is the play: Take the ball and pass it to yourself. Run to the 20 yard line and kick a field goal. Only use this play if you are two points behind in the last few seconds of the game.
PaJohn
Post a Comment