Monday, May 4, 2009

Henry


Look at our new bird Henry.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great picture, Ev! I LOVE Henry. He will be a great addition to our family.

Love,
Mommy

Dad said...

Ev, I love the picture you took. I think it's awesome we have a bird named Henry.

Dee said...

Henry looks so happy to be part of your family. We think he especially likes you, Evan! We can't wait to come over and hold him.

Love,

Dee and Papa

declan said...

Lorie and I knew you would be getting a bird! We were right! Tell Henry I said hi, and tell him to watch out for the tricksters in your family, he might get scared by the fake poopy!

Pa/John said...

How long will it take you to fatten Henry up for Thanks Giving?
He looks yummy!
Tell Logan to keep his pants on, especially in the front yard. I always try to.

Pa/John

Anonymous said...

wow when did you get that bird