Thursday, April 23, 2009

Volcano!!!!!


Let's make a volcano okay.first we got our shoes on.After that we went out side speedy fast.Then we slowly put the volcano in a hole and put some dinosaurs around it.After that my mom took pictures around the volcano really fast.Finally it happened.It started to explode. It started to thump.It started to make noises. It had exploded all over the dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it was over we went over to the volcano and emptied it. It was the best afternoon I had in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

declan said...

AWESOME! I want to see pictures.

Amy said...

Evan,

I had so much fun making the volcano with you! Let's do it again soon!

Love,
Mommy

Dee said...

I didn't know that you knew how to make a volcano! What a fun thing to do. What did you put in it?

Love,

Dee

Anonymous said...

Nice show not tell Evan...it started to thump!!! I love your blog!

Mrs. C