Friday, October 10, 2008

broncos day

Today it is broncos day they are versing the saints and I get to go to the game! My dad is taking me to the game the game is at the broncos stadium there will be a bunch of broncos fans! The stadium will be packed with broncos fans!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVAN!!! Cool blog site--I love the Halloween stuff all over it. Really great that you got to see the Saints--AND San Diego!!! How many Broncos fans will there be THIS Sunday when WE go see the Broncos beat Jacksonville??? Lots I'll bet! See you soon--Love you!!
Papa

Anonymous said...

Evan,
Go Broncos!

I will be viewing the game from Uncle Declan's recliner. Hope it is a great game. Your brothers look ready to take on the next challengers.

I love you,
Pa/John

Anonymous said...

Evan,
You are one SERIOUS Bronco fan.
G-Ma & I really like your blog site. It reminds us of your dad. He loves Halloween and this way it will last all year unless you change your mind and try something different.
GO BRONCOS!!!
We love you,
G-Pa

declan said...

Evan,

This weekend we get to watch ffotball and play football together, I can't wait! see you in two days!

Uncle Dec.

Anonymous said...

1 more day till Halloween and FNPN!!
I can't wait Big Boy!
Did you guys go to the park today?
Call me on your phone, ok?